Laboratory Automation Systems Engineer
Current Opportunities Available:
Laboratory Automation Engineer, Yardley, PA
Xyntek Inc, a highly technical IT & Automation Solutions Provider, is currently seeking experienced Laboratory Automation Engineers to support lab automation and integration projects in the PA, NJ area.
The ideal candidate for this position MUST have the following qualifications:
• Bachelors / Masters in - Computer & Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, &/or related IT degrees.
• Industry experience and working knowledge of (Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences) laboratory systems including but not limited to liquid handlers, microplate readers, barcode scanners, etc.
• Industry Experience and working knowledge of the Tecan Genesis, Gemini & Magellan platforms.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry is advantageous, but not required
Established in 1986, Xyntek, Inc. is a Global Leader in IT and Industrial Automation Solutions and continues to be one of Philadelphia’s fastest growing controls & IT software and systems engineering consulting firms. Xyntek, Inc. is dynamic, entrepreneurial organization that provides Turn-Key Automation Engineering & IT Solutions and Systems in the high-demand areas of:
• IT & Data Management Solutions
• Web-based Materials Inventory Management & Tracking
• Turn-Key Laboratory Automation
• Real Time Batch or Continuous Process Control Automation
• Machine Vision
• GxP Compliance, Computer Systems Validation, 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
301 Oxford Valley Road - Bldg. 1402-A
Yardley, PA 19067
Please Inquire by emailing Kyle Del Campo at email@example.com